Two Landcare projects were launched on the Pozible Crowd Funding platform on 18th September.Â One is in Indonesia and the other in Bangladesh. Unfortunately neither were successful but we thank the many people who offered to support both these programs.Â You can still see the applications for Indonesia and Bangladesh on line
Follow us on Facebook
- Public investment in electricity generation – a hot-button issue in Queensland?
- Infographic: here's exactly what Adani's Carmichael mine means for Queensland
- Curious Kids: Why are fern leaves shaped the way they are, and are all ferns identical?
- 'Finkel's new energy report' isn't new and it isn't by Finkel
- The future of plastics: reusing the bad and encouraging the good
TagsAnalogue Forestry Andrew Campbell Australian Landcare Bangladesh Landcare Biomass Emily Mutoto Film projects Food Security Good news Grasslands Congress Iceland Indonesian Landcare Jerry Moles Kamy Melvani Landcare study tour Mt Merapi newsletters Organic fertiliser Pakistan Papers Reports Selo Sri Lanka Sri Lanka issues Sue Marriott Sydney Conference 2012 Water issues