Follow us on Facebook
- Your drive to the shops makes life pretty noisy for whales
- Should Australia recognise the human right to a healthy environment?
- Curious Kids: Where do seagulls go when they die and why don't we find dead seagulls on the beach?
- Now you see us: how casting an eerie glow on fish can help count and conserve them
- Deposit schemes reduce drink containers in the ocean by 40%
TagsAnalogue Forestry Andrew Campbell Australian Landcare Bangladesh Landcare Biomass Emily Mutoto Film projects Food Security Good news Grasslands Congress Iceland Indonesian Landcare Jerry Moles Kamy Melvani Landcare study tour Mt Merapi newsletters Organic fertiliser Pakistan Papers Reports Selo Sri Lanka Sri Lanka issues Sue Marriott Sydney Conference 2012 Water issues
Category Archives: General reports
The World Bioenergy Association (WBA) has published the 3rd Global Bioenergy Statistics report. The report shows that bioenergy is growing at a steady pace. Download the report from the WBE site.
Victoria Mack’s report of her November 2013 visit to the Merapi Landcare project, and also with the Sahabat Lahan Indonesia (Landcare Indonesia) BoardÂ can be accessedÂ here. SLI meeting at Gadjah Mada University: From left: Uyung Pramudianto (SLI facilitator), Dr. Satyawan Pudyatmoko … Continue reading
The Handbook fo Regenerative Agriculture written and compiled by Kamy Melvani with suport from theÂ USAID funded ‘Connecting Regional Economies (CORE) Project is now available at the link above or please contact usÂ for a copy.Â This is a big file and … Continue reading
Paper delivered at the AAB Conference in London – September 2010 The need to increase food production for a growing global population is challenged by a worldwide contraction in arable land for food production and a documented decline in agricultural … Continue reading