Follow us on Facebook
- Public investment in electricity generation – a hot-button issue in Queensland?
- Infographic: here's exactly what Adani's Carmichael mine means for Queensland
- Curious Kids: Why are fern leaves shaped the way they are, and are all ferns identical?
- 'Finkel's new energy report' isn't new and it isn't by Finkel
- The future of plastics: reusing the bad and encouraging the good
TagsAnalogue Forestry Andrew Campbell Australian Landcare Bangladesh Landcare Biomass Emily Mutoto Film projects Food Security Good news Grasslands Congress Iceland Indonesian Landcare Jerry Moles Kamy Melvani Landcare study tour Mt Merapi newsletters Organic fertiliser Pakistan Papers Reports Selo Sri Lanka Sri Lanka issues Sue Marriott Sydney Conference 2012 Water issues
Category Archives: General reports
The World Bioenergy Association (WBA) has published the 3rd Global Bioenergy Statistics report. The report shows that bioenergy is growing at a steady pace. Download the report from the WBE site.
Victoria Mack’s report of her November 2013 visit to the Merapi Landcare project, and also with the Sahabat Lahan Indonesia (Landcare Indonesia) BoardÂ can be accessedÂ here. SLI meeting at Gadjah Mada University: From left: Uyung Pramudianto (SLI facilitator), Dr. Satyawan Pudyatmoko … Continue reading
The Handbook fo Regenerative Agriculture written and compiled by Kamy Melvani with suport from theÂ USAID funded ‘Connecting Regional Economies (CORE) Project is now available at the link above or please contact usÂ for a copy.Â This is a big file and … Continue reading
Paper delivered at the AAB Conference in London – September 2010 The need to increase food production for a growing global population is challenged by a worldwide contraction in arable land for food production and a documented decline in agricultural … Continue reading