Follow us on Facebook
- Flying home for Christmas? Carbon offsets are important, but they won't fix plane pollution
- Not just heat: even our spring frosts can bear the fingerprint of climate change
- It's official: 2016's Great Barrier Reef bleaching was unlike anything that went before
- The government is miscounting greenhouse emissions reductions
- Lucky winner: why this beach in WA claims the crown of Australia's whitest sand
TagsAnalogue Forestry Andrew Campbell Australian Landcare Bangladesh Landcare Biomass Emily Mutoto Film projects Food Security Good news Grasslands Congress Iceland Indonesian Landcare Jerry Moles Kamy Melvani Landcare study tour Mt Merapi newsletters Organic fertiliser Pakistan Papers Reports Selo Sri Lanka Sri Lanka issues Sue Marriott Sydney Conference 2012 Water issues
Category Archives: Uncategorized
2012 Riverprize Applications now open Media Â Release Crunch Time for World’s Largest Â Environmental Prize For immediate release 8 FEBRUARY 2012 Entrants for the 2012 Riverprize will soon have to decide whether to apply for the Australian … Continue reading
Recently two eminent scientists from Pakistan have contacted SILC to explore Landcare approaches to rural development. Colleagues Dr Zahoor Aslam and Mubarak Yaqub are both involved in Saline Agriculture -Â Dr. Zahoor at the National level with Ministry of Agriculture and … Continue reading
Uyung Pramudianto sent the following devastating photos from Merapi (25 November 2010) taken from many sides of the volcano.Â They demonstrate the level of damage that has occurred.
Photos of the Selo ‘Landcare’ farms on the northern slope of Mt Merapi.