National Landcare Network
Representing community Landcare across Australia
The National Landcare Networkâ€™s primary charter is to:
- Foster a cohesive and cooperative forum to collaborate, support, advocate for and add value to Landcare and other community volunteer NRM groups (Landcare, Coastcare, etc) to address strategic and proactive natural resource management and environmental issues.
- Foster strategic partnerships between Landcare groups and the broader Natural Resource Management and environmental stakeholders including, Regional NRM Organisations, Governments, Industry Groups, indigenous authorities and community groups and other non-government community groups.
- Celebrate the achievements of Landcare across Australia and promote Landcare and community based NRM organisations and activities
- Identify, communicate with and represent community based Landcare at the National level to develop and foster ideas, knowledge and resources.
- Speak as the national voice in the development of Landcare and broader natural resource management and environmental policy.