Follow us on Facebook
- Why we need an 'energy Landcare' to tackle rising power prices
- Our power grid is crying out for capacity, but should we open the gas valves?
- Politics podcast: Hugh Saddler on Australia's energy crisis
- How do we keep gardening in the face of a changing climate?
- Australia’s 2016 environment scorecard: rains return but in some cases too late
TagsAnalogue Forestry Andrew Campbell Australian Landcare Bangladesh Landcare Biomass Emily Mutoto Film projects Food Security Good news Grasslands Congress Iceland Indonesian Landcare Jerry Moles Kamy Melvani Landcare study tour Mt Merapi newsletters Organic fertiliser Pakistan Papers Reports Selo Sri Lanka Sri Lanka issues Sue Marriott Sydney Conference 2012 Water issues
Tag Archives: Mt Merapi
Two Landcare projects were launched on the Pozible Crowd Funding platform on 18th September. One is in Indonesia and the other in Bangladesh. Unfortunately neither were successful but we thank the many people who offered to support both these programs. … Continue reading
The Indonesian landcare project is located at Selo which is nestled on the north side of Mt Merapi. The village is safe as the volcanic debris has been falling on the south and west of the cone, however, Selo is now an … Continue reading